GPI Engenharia started acting in 2012 as a company focused on industrial engineering services with Portfolio at national and international level.
In 2020, as a strengthening of the regional presence, the GPI CV was formed, which will have as main activity the provision of Assistance and Maintenance services in Cape Verde.
Currently with 22 employees GPI Engenharia has teams made up of technicians in the most diverse areas of intervention, thus ensuring a complete and integrated solution, appropriate to the satisfaction of the needs of each Client or project.
Our main areas of activity:
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp and Paper
GPI Engenharia differs from other companies in the sector by:
- it is an EPC Company – i.e. an engineering company with the capabilities to develop Procurement and Construction. GPI-Engenharia has a Construction Permit for Public and Private Works No. 88406 – PUB
- bets on a frank specialization in industrial knowledge and best practices to present vocation to customers and international standards, focusing on African markets
- Provides services of various disciplines from Process to Automation and Control
We believe in Accuracy and in the provided Service Level with guidance to the customer needs.
Sensitivity to the interests and goals of each stakeholder in the project value chain.
In order to provide the highest quality in the work and services provided we have professionals registered in the Portuguese Order of Engineers, Order of Engineers Angola and NFPA. All technicians are trained in the ATEX Directive and the SEVESO Directive.
The company has two facilities in Portugal (Headquarters + Warehouse, Workshop) and representations in Mozambique and Cape Verde.
The Quality Management System has been implemented since 2019. In 2020 reached the Certification of its Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015. Management System is defined taking into account the cycle of continuous improvement. Its scope:
Engineering, Construction, Installation and Commissioning, Project Supervision and Equipment and Systems Maintenance.
The General Management has defined a set of commitments in its Quality Policy:
GPI aims to promote the continuous improvement of the Organization’s performance in achieving its objectives, disseminating the benefits of engineering development with superior quality to its customers
The accuracy and requirement of our work are based on the following guidelines:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Guidance for results Development of technical skills
- Quality assurance and continuous improvement
- Satisfaction of the applicable requirements
- Evolution of quality indicators and performance
GPI-Engenharia assumes as a fundamental commitment respect for confidentiality and confidentiality about data or information obtained in the context of projects, as it recognizes that many information have classified details for customers and partners.